Monday, December 19, 2005

Time goes quickly

[Sun 18 Dec 05 1600]
Well I don't quite know what I wrote last time I posted, but I do
think that it was on Friday. Not too sure, so here goes. Friday
afternoon was a quiet one. I just hung out with Geoff at Brad & Vic's
for the afternoon. Then in the evening we went over to Mike & Sarah's
(where Geoff was sleeping that night) and hung out with the boys. We
ate pizza and chips and watched 'The Anchor Man'. Then the girls came
back and we played Rumikub. (Spelling is bad, but that's how it
sounds. It's a game with tiles and numbers and stuff.) Then Saturday
morning I got up far too early and took Geoff to the airport. Said
goodbye and went back home to bed. I then slept for the rest of the
morning until about 11am with various inturruptions from my phone
ringing and getting messages. One of which said that I didn't have to
drive to Hastings that night - great news as the weather wasn't all
that nice. So I had the rest of the day free. (I don't know if I've
already said, but Matt & Rel bailed on me and only came back from
Auckland on Saturday, not Friday as planned so they couldn't hang with
me.) I was quite very bored for the majority of the day; but you get
that. I saw Amanda F again at the supermarket (where I was) getting
some supplies. Had a(nother catch up) chat with her and stuff. Then
this morning (Sunday) I went to church in Feilding and we had a lunch
thing afterwards which was nice. Met Mum & Dad there and bought them
back here (where I'm living for the moment - house sitting) for
afternoon tea and to catch up with Joy and I. I'm just about to take
them back into Feilding to see some friends of theirs. Then I'm off to
the Christmas Carols by Candle-light at the Civic Centre, then I think
I'm having some mates over for a spa. They're all going to New Life
church in Palmy so they might find a better offer; oh well. Ok, I'd
better be off.

No comments: