Thursday, December 22, 2005

Sunburn hurts

[Thu 22 Dec 05 1430]
Well I thought my last post was on Tuesday, but looks like the most recent
one showing if from Sunday. So here I am writing a big catch-up. Sunday
afternoon (I think after my last post) I called Lincoln R and had a big chat
with him about lots of stuff. On Monday my parents were here and they took
me out for lunch. In the evening I called Simon M and caught up with him,
then I got a txt from Anna V saying she�d like to catch up so I called her
too. She got a surprise to speak with me. Tuesday I was going to go to the
beach, but the weather forecast wasn�t too great so I decided not to. We
ended up just watching a movie. Then I was feeling bored again so I called
Hayden and we decided to go for a random drive. When I got to his place we
decided to go visit Jonas S. I had to do a few things in town first, like go
visit Rachel S (who wasn�t at work) and post some letters. We ended up
seeing Lisa (some Aussie who came over after I left), Derek E, Holly S,
Renee R, Sarah C, Jo R, and a few others. Then we finally drove out to Apiti
where Jonas lives. We got there in the end, after half getting lost - which
adds to the fun. Aparently we were the first of Jonas� friends to come to
his house. He has a road all to himself. On the way back we stopped in at
the Chelsy Pub and had a (very nice) meal. I�d recommend it. When we got
back to Feilding we called Sarah as she hadn�t called us and then went over
to her place. While we were there I said I was going to the beach the next
day (Wed) and they said they were up for that. So Wednesday morning I went
into town and saw Anna V at her work (when I finally found it), did a bit of
Christmas shopping and then headed home for lunch. When I got to Feilding to
pick up Sarah and Hayden, Ace said he was coming too, so the four of us went
to Himatangi beach (by recommendation of Rose that morning). We made a big
sand castle with man-sized buckets and real shovels and spades. It had a
moat and all. On the way back we stopped in at Lincoln R�s house and saw
Lidia (his wife) while waiting for him to come home. We left Ace there and
headed back to Feilding to have tea, get a movie and go to Hayden�s. On the
way we stopped and picked up Kelvin. (Almost without him knowing, but he was
too quick for us.) When we got to Hayden�s we had a spa, then before
watching Dodgeball (the DVD we got earlier) we went and got some supplies
(chocolate, ice cream, drink, sauces, et cetra) to eat. After the movie we
had another spa before going home. I slept most of this morning as I didn�t
get home till well into it, then I watched The Power of One with Joy. I
think Hayden and Jonas are trying to find where I am right now. I gave them
directions, but who knows with those two.

No comments: