Wednesday, December 14, 2005

Meeting people is fun

[Wed 14 Dec 05 1330]
Looks like my previous posts (see below) are now showing. (I was having a problem with posting via email, but looks like that's all fine now.) Yesterday was interesting. After breakfast I went round to Joy's and picked up her form and some other errands that she wanted me to do in Feilding. Then I went to Jenna W's and hung out at hers for a while before going to Palmy to meet up with Rose and Miranda. While we were there we also saw Selina and Jamie, so it was nice to catch up with all of them. We had lunch at Subway and hung out in the Square for a while. Then I dropped her back home and did Joy's errands. (I should have done them before seeing her, but forgot.) Before I left her place I got her to call Ace to see if he was home, so she did and he was: next stop, Ace's house. He got a surprise to see me. It was nice to hang out there and catch up with all the happenings. Before leaving Ace's I called Anna P and hung up on her so she wouldn't know it was me. I then turned up at her house a few minutes later. She got a real big surprise; but in a good way. I ended up having tea with her and her parents and then going out to Palmy and hanging out with her all night. We talked about loads of stuff and it was great to catch up. On our way back into Feilding I got breathalyzed and had to say my name and address. As I don't really have an address, they asked me a few questions and I had to show my licence. All was fine as I was completely under the limit and have a valid drivers licence. Anyway, I dropped her off and picked up my car then went back to Brad & Vic's. Evie barked at me which woke Vic who came to see what Evie was barking about. It was late so when I saw them today when they came home for lunch I appoligised and we arranged a way to avoid the situation in future. I've been hanging out with Joy and Anna T (who left only a few minutes ago) and that's about as far as the plan for today goes. I have to do some shopping at some point and also plan tomorrow, but I'll do that eventually.
Oh, there is an Atom feed available for this blog if you're that interested. Hopefully I'll keep it up to date.

No comments: